Law enforcement officers around the globe are becoming increasingly adept at catching child traffickers, child sexual abusers and online pornographers. Artificial intelligence is helping to grow [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- On #InternationalWomensDay we applaud the strong women on the GreenSmith team. From crafting compelling stories to… https://t.co/uGDchwmJUv 4 days ago
- Over 100 @ChooseCleanH2O coalition partners, representing all watershed states, are on Capitol Hill today to meet w… https://t.co/AWykOxLft9 6 days ago
- “We’ve made tremendous progress. Science tells us we can do a lot more. There are challenges, but I am optimistic w… https://t.co/Dt7dMtbqc2 6 days ago
- . @Cline4Virginia from Shenandoah Valley and VAs 6th District supports Chesapeake Bay funding to restore and protect… https://t.co/058Vecyjml 6 days ago
- Rep. @GerryConnolly expresses support for #ChesapeakeBay funding. “Keep fighting for environmental cause,” says Con… https://t.co/HufTRm5nDO 6 days ago
- Rep @GerryConnolly staffer Jamie Smith agreed #ChesapeakeBay funding should increase to $90M. “First increase in fi… https://t.co/yIFLhVm2MQ 6 days ago
- Dr Jeremy Gregory of @MIT talks w climate beat reporter @EENewsUpdates about building structure fortification for r… https://t.co/ogexqJ1xMj 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.