Michael Smith was quoted in today’s DelMarVa Now article about the Trump presidency and its impact on environmental efforts. Click here to read!
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG.
- It's going to be below 30 degrees F! Glad the PT company is doing dynamic warm-ups. https://t.co/sd904jIfuE 4 hours ago
- @GMU_PRSSA @MasonCommDept thank you to the amazing team supporting the @Moe_Foundation this semester #HTTR https://t.co/iPcGqcult2 16 hours ago
- RT @HeathKelsey1 : #IvanMurrilloConde @CommOcean2016 Using the #OceanHealthIndex for ocean education in Colombia. Integrating multiple metri… 1 day ago
- @RyanDLeaf powerful sharing on drug seeking behaviors! Thx Ryan and @AfBpm for bringing the patient/addict perspect… https://t.co/poOop0O6Lo 2 days ago
- RT @AfBpm : "When opiates are prescribed, it's for a reason. I want to be a recovery advocate." ~ @RyanDLeaf on his journey to service. #Summ… 3 days ago
- @AfBpm @nfl Ryan Leaf says proper treatment starts w being honest and transparent with doctors! Ask for help.… https://t.co/i2WCvBXqcv 3 days ago
- @OpioidRxPolicy #opioids Bob Twillman talks integrated pain mgmt in acute care setting @AfBpm overcoming barriers… https://t.co/M1KGgtJaXC 3 days ago
1818 Library Street
Reston, VA 20190