Law enforcement officers around the globe are becoming increasingly adept at catching child traffickers, child sexual abusers and online pornographers. Artificial intelligence is helping to grow [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Our office co-working space @metroffices celebrated its 30th anniversary today! We have met so many great people du… https://t.co/T5KDQfY2vN 2 weeks ago
- Proud of our team member @MollyGreenSmith for collaborating with the #HealthyRiver team at @IAN_UMCES and sharing h… https://t.co/tTuZgZSCjm 3 weeks ago
- Senator @TomCarperforDE approves this message for Delaware River watershed conservation! https://t.co/4fXLQFwEZM 3 weeks ago
- It’s a beautiful day at Delaware Nature Society to announce funding for protection, restoration and conservation pr… https://t.co/NgzDShZQjN 3 weeks ago
- . @USFWSNortheast Regional Director Wendi Weber expresses her gratitude to the many partners involved in the activat… https://t.co/KUuyNqe70e 3 weeks ago
- “This is a celebration. This matters.” Congresswoman @LisaBRochester shows her support for Delaware River watershed… https://t.co/FVwsUuogVD 3 weeks ago
- Today is #WorldWaterDay! @nfwfnews + @usfwsnortheast is announcing $4.1 million in grants for 25 projects that will… https://t.co/nlvCPjPmjU 3 weeks ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.