Austin startup expects to double its payroll within a year By Mike Cronin and Will Anderson – Austin Business Journal | Jun 13, 2018 Upon learning Medici closed its series A funding [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- @ZTracer great breaking story on Harvard’s Dr Atul Gawande leading new healthcare initiative @Medici_app @2nd_md th… https://t.co/GPEUsPw6Qg 10 hours ago
- @ztracer @business @bopinion nice breaking piece on Dr Gawande leading @JeffBezos @WarrenBuffett … https://t.co/09fsVF2W31 10 hours ago
- @intouchinsight #cxnyc @CRM @forrester @CRMXchange @CameronWatt we’ve been handling customer experience since ancie… https://t.co/tnkGrePy8J 1 day ago
- #CXnyc @forrester brand leaders are having a hard time keeping up w rising consumer expectations says Harley. Progr… https://t.co/s9YcUzL9ct 2 days ago
- #CXnyc @Forrester @intouchinsight @CRM @CRMXchange Intouch is excited to be at the Forrester conf. Squad https://t.co/qeGIJ9Y46T 2 days ago
- @USFWSMtnPrairie @TexasTribune @texasgov great advice to save the LPC #endangeredspeciesday https://t.co/jIy7jCniDS 3 days ago
- RT @chesbayprogram : #ICYMI: The Chesapeake Bay earns a "C" in the latest @UMCES report card. #RaisetheGrade https://t.co/fGFn95aepB 4 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033