Austin startup expects to double its payroll within a year By Mike Cronin and Will Anderson – Austin Business Journal | Jun 13, 2018 Upon learning Medici closed its series A funding [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Medici adds $22 million to help people skip the doctor's office https://t.co/SxbnMb3tyZ via @MyABJ @medici_app 6 hours ago
- RT @IanEcoCheck : On Friday June 15th the 2017 Chesapeake Bay Report Card is being released. Learn about the current and future health of th… 1 day ago
- #NIRI18 “unlocking secrets of working w financial media” @CNBC @APUSPRteam with Brian Sullivan. Value of IR positio… https://t.co/J47mUYFPHR 2 days ago
- #niri18 @adenatfriedman @Nasdaq says first day trading is exciting for a new listing but second day really counts!… https://t.co/bEllv7hAYj 2 days ago
- . @NIRI_National @CNBC @APUSPRteam excited to meet Brian Sullivan. His keynote on dealing w financial media is next.… https://t.co/1XrTSwjADG 2 days ago
- @Nasdaq @NIRI_National exciting keynote. $70 trillion in investable assets will move to $100 trillion says… https://t.co/NMC1lwkSsQ 2 days ago
- RT @intouchinsight : We're attending @Forrester ’s 2018 #CXNYC Forum, June 19–20. Come say hello at Kiosk D! https://t.co/dmyZ5dMuUf https://… 2 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033