This article originally appeared on NJ Environment News. BY CHERYL VOSBURG The “Barrett’s Run Grassland Restoration” project is a 7.5 acre example of planning and collaboration that accomplishes [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- RT @Medici_app : Pediatrician Dr. Tina Carroll-Scott featured on @CBSMiami discussing #telehealth and taking her practice to the next level… 3 hours ago
- Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) will bring his frank and provocative record to the @pressclubdc for the Headliner Committee… https://t.co/LqNFhUfi0k 2 days ago
- @alexfeuillet https://t.co/PQbgAjJVq6 3 days ago
- #SXSW @Medici_app @CTATech lovely reception @Google Austin. Public policy geeks geeking out in Austin. All blue bla… https://t.co/Wug0BP4swB 3 days ago
- #HealthSpark2018 @Medici_app @SPulim @matter @biaffect Smart panel: tales from the healthtech startup trenches.… https://t.co/pVgrCVWIEY 3 days ago
- RT @NFWFnews : In partnership with @AmForestFndn , our Central Appalachia Habitat Stewardship Program is helping support these five conservat… 3 days ago
- @communic8tion @FastCompany Happy to leverage with #SXSW Media too! Thanks 4 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033