Law enforcement officers around the globe are becoming increasingly adept at catching child traffickers, child sexual abusers and online pornographers. Artificial intelligence is helping to grow [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- @joyehoward @smittyPA Joy, thanks for reaching out. We appreciate @lyft 's support of @PressClubDC and… https://t.co/lGUpc1uktG 3 days ago
- @joyehoward really hope you'll help national press club and journalism institute with Free Austin Tice night out on… https://t.co/kBTgEnR5Tz 3 days ago
- https://t.co/claBLCkevo Here's a provocative discussion. @briansolis @chrispriebe will help communities "raise the bar!" 1 week ago
- @joyehoward Journalists and @NPCInstitute need a LYFT Home on May 2. Please help with our @FreeAustinTice benefit 1 week ago
- @kellymakena Can we chat about AI and predictive content moderation? Fair Play Alliance is helping kids in role pla… https://t.co/8wOMA2n3RL 1 week ago
- Our office co-working space @metroffices celebrated its 30th anniversary today! We have met so many great people du… https://t.co/T5KDQfY2vN 3 weeks ago
- Proud of our team member @MollyGreenSmith for collaborating with the #HealthyRiver team at @IAN_UMCES and sharing h… https://t.co/tTuZgZSCjm 4 weeks ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to email@example.com.