By Cheryl Vosburg, Special Correspondent for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation The Nature Conservancy (TNC) in Milton will be working to reforest 22 acres of land it owns at the Middleford [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- @NFWFnews @noaaocean @SaveTheBayRI #coastalresilience Big day at Narragansett Bay with @SenWhitehouse … https://t.co/t0fidZkE13 4 hours ago
- RT @SecretaryRoss : Through this latest partnership with private industry and @NFWFnews , the Department of Commerce and @NOAA will continue… 4 hours ago
- @SenWhitehouse @noaaocean @NFWFnews #coastalresilience @SaveTheBayRI excited for NFWF to announce $67M for 22 state… https://t.co/ocmZ0LhBrN 5 hours ago
- @NFWFnews @noaaocean lovely morning at Narragansett Bay today. @SaveTheBayRI NFWF partners soon to announce 35 gran… https://t.co/ClfAmlFRxV 6 hours ago
- Havas Group Media Hires Chief Data and Innovation Officer From Dentsu Aegis Network https://t.co/sb9ofO9Mtp 19 hours ago
- Austin-based Medici acquires health care messaging company https://t.co/VU5SC7k3B1 20 hours ago
- Medici acquires fellow medical communication company DocbookMD https://t.co/9B6OLgrYT2 via @MobiHealthNews 21 hours ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to email@example.com.