Want to know more about our team? Read this fun article by Capitol Communications on our CEO and fearless leader, Mike Smith! [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- This @PressClubDC event is going to be dynamic and thought-provoking. Join us one week from today!… https://t.co/RJfe9K8Bnh 4 weeks ago
- WUSA_09-16-2020_1700.mov Great to work with @GovernorVA First Lady @FirstLadyVA Pam Northam on this "grab and go" f… https://t.co/lBgGbo6zS8 1 month ago
- @thematthill @DrBiden @DouglasEmhoff Let’s work together 1 month ago
- RT @ACLUVA : Mourning the loss of the founder of the ACLU's women's rights project. 1 month ago
- @fcpsnews @GovernorVA Thanks First Lady Pam Northam for Your visit to Hutchison Elementary to discuss early childho… https://t.co/dv0NJwxUbA 1 month ago
- Ecosystem Report Card Drives Media to Virtual Presser - Capitol Communicator https://t.co/MSsxiL1klA @RepDebDingell 1 month ago
- RT @JeffreyCMcKay : . @fcpsnews students/teachers/faculty: today you begin what will be a very challenging school yr. Despite these challenge… 1 month ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.