This post originally appeared on epolitics.com. Guess what: you’re leaving a trail of digital breadcrumbs wherever you go, and political marketers know it. When you sign-on to a WiFi network, [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG.
- GreenSmith is serving clients in energy, environment, international trade and transportation. Welcome Basil, to our… https://t.co/FTpMrtMM4j 6 minutes ago
- Land around powerlines could be boon to birds @NFWFnews @EversourceNH @audubonsociety nice story by Mike Casey @AP https://t.co/YuCeGc5TbN 17 hours ago
- Land around powerlines could be boon to birds - ABC News - https://t.co/X1oSxaPm3p via @ABC @nfwfnews @UNH @eversource 22 hours ago
- @USFWSNortheast @StateOfCT @NFWFnews thanks to @Interior Sandy funding, fish biologist Gephard can open fish passag… https://t.co/Sj2jqwNEUp 3 days ago
- @SavetheSound @StateOfCT great meeting up w state fisheries biologist Steve Gephard at Springborn dam. Diadromous f… https://t.co/H0QoTa4SxF 3 days ago
- Bike Program Coordinator @fairfaxcounty Adam Lind showing off the new Bike map and helping riders get to trails… https://t.co/6i78OM4Atu 3 days ago
- Bicyclists fueling up for the remainder of their commute at Reston pit stop #btwd2017 @ffxconnector @BikeFairfax … https://t.co/gXOw91X48l 3 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033