Michael Smith was quoted in today’s DelMarVa Now article about the Trump presidency and its impact on environmental efforts. Click here to read!
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG.
- @nfwfnews Conservancy leads cleanup of Yellow Creek | January 21, 2017 | https://t.co/5ilg3KdHMf | Bedford Gazette https://t.co/yagNVvcgwc 1 day ago
- RT @WaterNotes : Study: Lancaster County farmland provides environmental benefits worth $676 million https://t.co/fvjAZjN3F9 via @lancastero … 1 week ago
- RT @charlotteebinns : Success Story: #Solar Will Help NYC Rebound After National Disasters https://t.co/tpvTALHpFE via @energy 1 week ago
- Calling all high school #Sophomores and #Juniors! We're accepting applications starting Tuesday, January 17, 2017.… https://t.co/YMGGJ6VGE1 1 week ago
- @wmata is doing all the right things! Local PR on #GreenLine would help, too. Just met with @FairfaxEDA and busines… https://t.co/2Tf8zlOT3c 2 weeks ago
- RT @TTFWatershed : We're getting excited for #MLKDay2017! Come lend a hand on Monday, January 16 from 10 AM -12:30 PM at #TaconyCreekP… http… 2 weeks ago
- Great shot of the waterfalls! #Virginia https://t.co/pdJRyIfIXE 2 weeks ago
1818 Library Street
Reston, VA 20190