GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG.
- A look at drug company spending, influence in Virginia https://t.co/FihD5wnhip 3 hours ago
- Greenpoint Star - New green roof debuts with fall festival @gcefund See this Oct 6 during open house Greenpoint! https://t.co/cmV91gOHbg 12 hours ago
- #opioids #heroin cost of treating opioids in our society is $78M per yr! @RepFrankGuinta @RepAnnieKuster Dr Scranto… https://t.co/7kR2V5siIJ 1 day ago
- #opioids #heroin @RepAnnieKuster @RepFrankGuinta Dr Rich Scranton helps Congress understand link to acute care and… https://t.co/s73HC21mdr 1 day ago
- #opioids #heroin four of five addicts took Rx opioids before heroin says @RepFrankGuinta . Stop them at the hospital… https://t.co/buioWGvg5q 1 day ago
- @RepFrankGuinta @RepAnnieKuster #opioids #heroin thanks Rep Kuster https://t.co/BMJDFjOF1y 1 day ago
- #opioids @RepFrankGuinta @RepAnnieKuster great Heroin Task Force lesson on non opioid alternatives! Thanks for your… https://t.co/vcHQatY57J 1 day ago
1818 Library Street
Reston, VA 20190