There is strength in numbers, and when the Broome County Soil and Water Conservation District wants to protect homeowners from local stormwater flooding in the Susquehanna Basin, it calls in a [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- A Telepsychiatrist Talks About the Power of mHealth Technology https://t.co/bjR6NUHPKV 15 hours ago
- RT @NFWFnews : NFWF’s Southern Forests Program Director Jon Scott + @SouthernCompany tour the Ashe Seed Extractory on DeSoto National Forest… 18 hours ago
- RT @JeanneBliss : Success is all about HOW a company helps achieve their customers' goals. https://t.co/4CLebPbMci 18 hours ago
- @NFWFnews @CityofNewarkNJ Smart work on urban marshlands. @TheBossFanPage will be proud! https://t.co/HPYhISlo8U 20 hours ago
- RT @Medici_app : #Telemedicine worth millions? It’s possible: https://t.co/SraX248KOb 21 hours ago
- RT @Medici_app : Be 'the right #doctor at the right time with the right information’: https://t.co/6sxLqc1hFw 22 hours ago
- Jodi Brooks moves to Finn Partners to lead tech practice https://t.co/f57tgaUscA via @PRWeekUS congrats 2 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033