The coast of Rhode Island is home to gorgeous beaches, charming seaside towns, coastal wetlands, and a unique ecological feature called “coastal salt ponds,” or wetland [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- RT @Medici_app : This is the secret to better #vet - client relationships: https://t.co/PPRXKf0yKF 2 days ago
- Good for you @lexjann https://t.co/larn7WxvO0 7 days ago
- Great story Brittany - fun read https://t.co/EKU8BXrTcg 1 week ago
- RT @washingtonian : It was bad enough that GWU fell off the Princeton Review’s “Most Politically Active Students” list. It got worse when AU… 1 week ago
- GW Tumbled Off the Princeton Review’s Most Politically Active List, and AU Students Are Loving It… https://t.co/1tBxigsRff 1 week ago
- @ThePrincetonRev @RobFranek @TODAYshow cool quiz on Best 384 colleges today. Well played https://t.co/2fAdhwgpSG 1 week ago
- RT @NFWFnews : Today, NFWF + @USFWSNortheast launched the Delaware Watershed Conservation Fund, a competitive grant program that will provid… 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.