Want to know more about our team? Read this fun article by Capitol Communications on our CEO and fearless leader, Mike Smith! [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Big news! What a smart move for NWF https://t.co/dVRVTTciyN 5 days ago
- Coworking is the way to roll. Clients pay for our expertise not our overhead?! https://t.co/K7auUBF2gl 5 days ago
- RT @fvmaisano : Kicking off @PressClubDC Luncheon w @EPAAWheeler highlights stats that show overall environmental improvement since EPA bega… 1 week ago
- RT @cspan : . @EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler ( @epaawheeler ) remarks at @PressClubDC – LIVE on C-SPAN https://t.co/07sIMDUOxL https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- @PressClubDC @EPAwater Admin Wheeler talks about rulemaking in the “waters program”— allowing private metrics to me… https://t.co/RYXbCAIdIV 1 week ago
- @PressClubDC @EPAwater EPA admin Wheeler says “press does a disservice to the public” talking about climate. “Pollu… https://t.co/edgYSEIp6L 1 week ago
- @RealMikeWilbon @BarackObama Go Cats 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.