GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Disease-carrying mountain goats threaten an ancient herd of bighorn sheep https://t.co/khYYlnDq1c via @NatGeo 2 days ago
- @benfangBQE Let's do something on bike and scooter safety in brooklyn. New bike helmet company with highly engineer… https://t.co/AG4QiCltW8 3 days ago
- RT @nsardi : The most important way for #CMOs to create value is to spend time deciding what your team is NOT going to do. It’s almost harde… 4 days ago
- Program to support environment in Southeast Michigan launched with $3.9 million commitment https://t.co/Ws0CSSvnbY via @crainsdetroit 5 days ago
- The SE Michigan Resilience Fund is made possible through its partners @NFWFnews @USFWS @EPAGreatLakes … https://t.co/5opC6NW2kp 5 days ago
- "We all have a responsibility to conserve the environment for our children and grandchildren. This exciting new fun… https://t.co/H4Zit5XuW0 5 days ago
- The Fund aims to improve stormwater resilience, increase accessibility of public green space and enhance habitat in… https://t.co/bTRNoI3BXb 5 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.