GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- 200 artificial reefs planted at Point San Pablo in Richmond https://t.co/UeOLekcPhY 2 days ago
- Win journalists over in 4 steps https://t.co/ATW7yLLj4D @smittyPA 2 days ago
- @SusRiverRat Nice story 2 days ago
- RT @Medici_app : @SPulim @hhrobots @ManeeshJuneja Here is an example of how doctors are using Medici with their patients: https://t.co/UeMcv… 4 days ago
- RT @customeralchemy : Hungry for a better #CustomerExperience? Make sure #marketing and frontline service #operations are aligned, says @int … 1 week ago
- @APUSPRteam #bmobacktoschool @BMO persistence matters. pleased to hear Dr Wally Boston at BMO. Helping students… https://t.co/WGJQpCK7OB 1 week ago
- Senate postpones vote on opioid package because of Hurricane Florence https://t.co/7KKOSJQ1Gw @cepop @AfBPM 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.