Want to know more about our team? Read this fun article by Capitol Communications on our CEO and fearless leader, Mike Smith! [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Join @glioblastf Gita Kwatra and @WashingtonUniv professor Tony Sardella at the National Press Club on Tuesday to t… https://t.co/8LYIAIrvHM 4 days ago
- https://t.co/KZShbvOkoa 4 days ago
- Great to be a part of AWI's work on the Mississippi River #raisethegrade this week in St. Louis 4 days ago
- https://t.co/FEBToDtRKg 4 days ago
- RT @IPC_Chesapeake : The power of collective action shines through in Baltimore! Through the One Water Partnership, IPC is educating congreg… 2 weeks ago
- RT @laurenllawson : Thank you for your partnership and support! #RiseUpAgainstAddiction #Weareshatterproof 3 weeks ago
- @IPC_Chesapeake It's a big catch!! 3 weeks ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to email@example.com.