This article originally appeared on NJ Environment News. BY CHERYL VOSBURG The “Barrett’s Run Grassland Restoration” project is a 7.5 acre example of planning and collaboration that accomplishes [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- You've seen the movie - now come hear the story behind Black Panther: Who Is The Black Panther? with @jessejholland … https://t.co/j7ICuKZl7L 1 day ago
- RT @ClintGPhillips : ‘I love telehealth and I love my doctor’ @N_Brennan The reason we built @Medici_app #HealthTechAustin 1 day ago
- RT @NIRI_National : @adenatfriedman of @Nasdaq will be among the general session speakers at #NIRI18. Make plans to join us on June 10-13 in… 7 days ago
- Barrett’s Run project in Hopewell protects waterway, restores habitat https://t.co/9gVONlPurN via @environewjersey @NFWFnews @williampennfdn 1 week ago
- Shore towns use sand dredged from inlets to widen beaches https://t.co/DfFRIildrI @nfwfnews 1 week ago
- RT @LisaNMatthews : There's more to the Watergate than meets the eye. Come hear @josephrodota discuss the nation's most iconic address @Pre … 1 week ago
- . @LaurenPastrana @CBSMiami @Medici_app Dr Tina Carroll Scott has upped her practice 300% and over half patient enco… https://t.co/3ZC622vYrJ 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033