This article originally appeared on NJ Environment News. BY CHERYL VOSBURG The “Barrett’s Run Grassland Restoration” project is a 7.5 acre example of planning and collaboration that accomplishes [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- RT @nibletztweets : A nice #startup conversation about marketing and PR with @MediciApp and @GreenSmithPR https://t.co/vPe88UICQQ #sxsw 14 minutes ago
- RT @nibletztweets : . @GreenSmithPR sits down with 2nd time #startup client @MediciApp at #sxsw https://t.co/vPe88UICQQ #CMOClub 14 minutes ago
- RT @nsardi : Love this true example from Dr. Scott about the genuine value our #healthtech brings to her patients. https://t.co/BLJDllZTG7 9 hours ago
- RT @nibletztweets : . @MediciApp VP of Marketing talks with @GreenSmithPR at #sxsw about all things marketing and #startups https://t.co/vPe8… 2 days ago
- RT @nibletztweets : . @Medici_app and @GreenSmithPR talk guerrilla marketing, marketing for #startups and working with a #PR firm at #sxsw in… 2 days ago
- It was great being behind the scenes with @alisonstarling and @ICFMetroDC Coach @freddidonner for the Working Woman… https://t.co/NM26Kci4PJ 6 days ago
- “Coaching gives a venue [to communicate] and a partnership with someone who isn’t tied to the outcome, but provides… https://t.co/z51v4lkt2Z 6 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033