Austin startup expects to double its payroll within a year By Mike Cronin and Will Anderson – Austin Business Journal | Jun 13, 2018 Upon learning Medici closed its series A funding [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- @PRRaces I’ll be running this Sunday. Pls turn down the heat @PRRaces @smittyPA 1 day ago
- RT @PRRaces : It’s time to start getting ready for birthday bash next week! https://t.co/Ngu8utebF2 1 day ago
- RT @ThePrincetonRev : What happened with the June SAT math scores and why College Board is not going to #rescoreJuneSAT. 🙁 https://t.co/TwUI… 4 days ago
- Lesser prairie-chicken population on the rise, but advocates say it's not enough https://t.co/1FU8v8F2yR via @TexasTribune 5 days ago
- .”trade is not a zero sum game,” says @UnionPacific Fritz. Facts matter on intl trade @PressClubDC @gorail … https://t.co/gzJNZeWikN 5 days ago
- @PressClubDC @unionpacific @GoRail exciting to hear Lance Fritz. 14M jobs depend on NAFTA and freight matters. Here… https://t.co/mpHkRbVgDt 5 days ago
- RT @chesbayprogram : #DYK? An adult mussel can filter around 15 gallons of water each day. https://t.co/vjIsn3w3Ij 6 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.