GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- RT @Medici_app : Major #medicalerrors connected to overwhelming burnout among #doctors: https://t.co/45VlgC899D 9 hours ago
- https://t.co/7GvVrWxC77 19 hours ago
- Join me racing at 2018 Solar Turbines 5K – presented by the SDCCU Holiday Bowl on December 31, 2018!… https://t.co/oJ7Jfpbk5R 3 days ago
- New round of funding to protect Long Island Sound https://t.co/znw9KYQKDG via @ConnPost @NFWFnews 3 days ago
- RT @NFWFnews : NFWF, @EPAnewengland + @EPAregion2 announce $2.57 million in grants in New York and New England to improve the health and eco… 3 days ago
- @EPAregion2 @epa #longislandsound @NFWFnews over $2.5M for Sound recovery and conservation announced today @Newsday … https://t.co/OH4S0fHSAz 3 days ago
- RT @NFWFnews : NFWF + @EPA today announced more than $13.1M in grants to conserve + restore the Chesapeake Bay watershed in 6 states + DC. T… 3 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to email@example.com.