GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG.
- Join us at 9 for grant announcement @NFWFnews to help farmers and save the Bay @CongressmanGT @agsciences https://t.co/B6HOzHTQH4 4 minutes ago
- Big news #PA! Media invited to join @EPA @CongressmanGT @NFWFnews @penn_state & @agsciences Thurs. am! https://t.co/KaKdMGUuve 1 day ago
- Beaches Offer Migratory Birds Rest In Flights from Distant Nations https://t.co/eX7spqFZ5v via @HeraldNews 2 days ago
- Ag Progress Days exhibits focus on important issues for Pennsylvania | Penn State University https://t.co/XvEv698w6M 2 days ago
- Beaches Offer Migratory Birds Rest In Flights from Distant Nations - Cape May County Herald: Animals @NFWFnews https://t.co/MyCpnTEMSh 3 days ago
- Defending the indefensible: Bias at the New York Times https://t.co/bvxYWbshgh 1 week ago
- RT @SenBlumenthal : Investment in concussion research would put @NHL on right side of history&health https://t.co/2vTQ1SuKVp 1 week ago
1818 Library Street
Reston, VA 20190