This article originally appeared on Patch.com If there was one thing Erik Meyers, vice president of The Conservation Fund, learned from Hurricane Sandy, it was that the current methods for [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Connecticut Projects To Help The Sound Get New Funding https://t.co/qpN2FbQMRO 4 hours ago
- EPA awards $1.2 million grant for Long Island Sound conservation https://t.co/1qAnTY6bxy via @WTNH @nfwfnews 10 hours ago
- RT @SavetheSound : Thanks @NFWFnews and Lynn Dwyer for your continued commitment to the 9 million people who rely on Long Island Sound. #Cle… 13 hours ago
- More than 9 million people rely on the #LongIslandSound for clean water & recreation. It is a nationally-important… https://t.co/jM4qeU4GcM 15 hours ago
- Amazing views from @CTAudubon here in Stratford, CT, @EPA and @NFWFnews announcing $1.2 million in grants for the L… https://t.co/ZBtHmh7Gql 15 hours ago
- @CTaqi_NewHaven @EPA @SavetheSound @NFWFnews Rob Klee congratulates 18 projects receiving funding to protect the So… https://t.co/YNQEccfLn0 15 hours ago
- @NFWFnews @longislandpatch @CTAudubon @SavetheSound Excited that @EPA announcing $1.2M for conservation. “Making a… https://t.co/U3iedyqvrX 16 hours ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033