As a firm that values our interns and our internship program, there are a few things we’ve noticed that sets certain candidates apart. Let this serve as a field guide for you to gain quality [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- For the young #PR professionals and soon-to-be-grads out there, are you making the most of your internship? Check o… https://t.co/5FV9X2XLOn 1 week ago
- It's an honor to be able to work with both the law enforcement community and those who train them. Thank you for al… https://t.co/6vnKpsB3ot 1 week ago
- RT @NationalSheriff : Today is #NationalLawEnforcementAppreciationDay, a day to show our nation's law enforcement how grateful we are for th… 1 week ago
- RT @DeptofDefense : Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. Thank you to all our military law enforcement who train hard, remain… 1 week ago
- We're thankful every day for public safety: #NationalLawEnforcementAppreciationDay is one way to let you know you a… https://t.co/pCoBmxGIRY 1 week ago
- RT @UMCES : UMCES researchers talk about the best management practices to reduce runoff from farms on this weeks episode of @mdfarmtv . Tune… 1 week ago
- Medical communication company Medici acquires Texan telemedicine startup Chiron Health https://t.co/Q2FqcM78be via… https://t.co/R2k7DkxDGw 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to email@example.com.