This article originally appeared on Patch.com If there was one thing Erik Meyers, vice president of The Conservation Fund, learned from Hurricane Sandy, it was that the current methods for [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- #BestWorkplaces @SharonBulova @fairfaxcounty @FairfaxEDA great job as 16 companies are recognized for their employe… https://t.co/QvCNw4yeHu 3 days ago
- Getting ready to award “Best Workplaces for Commuters” w/board of supervisors Chair @SharonBulova Congrats to a rec… https://t.co/s2h8mmkN3U 3 days ago
- RT @SavetheSound : Thanks @RepLeeZeldin for your support of Long Island Sound! https://t.co/AhTUVvYAsb 4 days ago
- RT @SavetheSound : Long Island Sound is a worthy investment! @SavetheSound is in good company. Pictured here---Proud recipients of funding t… 4 days ago
- @RepLeeZeldin @NFWFnews Rep Zeldin talks about $10 M funding in House. LI sound caucus protecting estuaries… https://t.co/VNW9RbGG0C 4 days ago
- @News12LI @Newsday @NFWFnews @RepLeeZeldin exciting day $2 million for LI Sound! https://t.co/Gxkm28yM4i 4 days ago
- @NFWFnews @LongIslandNY @Newsday @News12LI @epa Regional Administrator Pete Lopez prepares to announce $2M for Long… https://t.co/OUhRUjJpje 4 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033