This article originally appeared on Patch.com If there was one thing Erik Meyers, vice president of The Conservation Fund, learned from Hurricane Sandy, it was that the current methods for [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- RT @KiddarCapital : RT @ToddHitt : Always follow up & follow through. #KCulture 14 hours ago
- @NPCPresident @PressClubDC "it's an employee first universe" now. "Collective responsibility to watch ea others bac… https://t.co/l4mOcVGmBV 23 hours ago
- @PressClubDC @richardlevick "breach the tribes" and create Comms revolution. NPC communicators discuss @pewresearch … https://t.co/AuHezlwAgL 1 day ago
- @PressClubDC communicators summit is packed! @richardlevick says "blow up silos" to overcome tribalism. "Our democracy is being tested" now 1 day ago
- Greenpoint Community Environmental Fund showcases progress in second annual Open House | Brooklyn Eagle @nfwfnews https://t.co/pWjivz0O7U 3 days ago
- Tennessee awarded $1 million grant to help in forest development https://t.co/6VuvyWFbLr via @knoxnews @nfwfnews 3 days ago
- #GCEFsupports @gcefund @BklynEagle @GpointGazette @GoGreenBK Breaking ground for BPL on Norman Ave on Sat.- shovel… https://t.co/vcfpuFU3mg 3 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033