Austin startup expects to double its payroll within a year By Mike Cronin and Will Anderson – Austin Business Journal | Jun 13, 2018 Upon learning Medici closed its series A funding [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Affairs often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Affairs’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Affairs won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Lesser prairie-chicken population on the rise, but advocates say it's not enough https://t.co/1FU8v8F2yR via @TexasTribune 9 hours ago
- .”trade is not a zero sum game,” says @UnionPacific Fritz. Facts matter on intl trade @PressClubDC @gorail … https://t.co/gzJNZeWikN 11 hours ago
- @PressClubDC @unionpacific @GoRail exciting to hear Lance Fritz. 14M jobs depend on NAFTA and freight matters. Here… https://t.co/mpHkRbVgDt 11 hours ago
- RT @chesbayprogram : #DYK? An adult mussel can filter around 15 gallons of water each day. https://t.co/vjIsn3w3Ij 2 days ago
- RT @chesbayprogram : "The Anacostia has to overcome two main problems: sewage overflow and the inflow of sediment and pollutants into the ri… 2 days ago
- Join Lance Fritz, @UnionPacific CEO for a discussion on trade, technology and his insights into the economy… https://t.co/ZSiRYF5j1Y 2 days ago
- RT @BuiltInAustin : Austin tech raised over $100M in June — these were the top 5 rounds. https://t.co/f4K4dENCP5 https://t.co/n9x2jamEXt 3 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033