Law enforcement officers around the globe are becoming increasingly adept at catching child traffickers, child sexual abusers and online pornographers. Artificial intelligence is helping to grow [...]
GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- A lesson from Louisiana: Saving coastal communities https://t.co/JG57AxLTWG #coastalresiliency 22 minutes ago
- Chris will be joined by Dave McCarthy, Corporate VP @Xbox and Jarrod Doherty, Manager of Player Behavior Insights… https://t.co/5dsDWP45Iq 6 hours ago
- . @TwoHatHQ CEO & Founder @ChrisPriebe will be part of a keynote discussion about content moderation, healthy online… https://t.co/TZq7W5gUV2 6 hours ago
- RT @TwoHatHQ : Two Hat CEO & founder @ChrisPriebe in San Francisco for #GDC19, talking to @briansolis about #contentmoderation & #socialnetw… 1 day ago
- RT @smittyPA : #GDC2019 @TwoHatHQ excited to be here and listen to @ChrisPriebe and the Fair Play Alliance panel @GreenSmithPR https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- We’re here in San Francisco at #GDC19 teaming up with our client @TwoHatHQ to combat online bullying, harassment, a… https://t.co/Yz5XtXCgnx 1 day ago
- RT @HearCongo1 : We’re so excited to have @10NewsCreighton on Opening Night to kick-off our Out of the Mines exhibit! Rielle will be giving… 5 days ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.