GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG.
- Greenpoint Community Environmental Fund holds grand tour of North Brooklyn environmental remediation https://t.co/EGf7eRNqML @nfwfnews 2 days ago
- @USFWSRefuges join us for bat con presser at @centralparkzoo next Thursday 1:30 @NFWFnews new fund to address white nose syndrome 2 days ago
- RT @USFWSRefuges : #Bat Squad! Webcast for kids by kids, 8 youngsters doing education, research, conservation. Start Oct 25, 1 pm ET https:/… 2 days ago
- https://t.co/xjJs1trkCf @gcefund @BklynEagle Great story on last weekend's #OpenHouseGCEF 3 days ago
- Williamsburg-Greenpoint Patch: What's Up With That Fenced-Off Cabbage Patch in McCarren Park? https://t.co/yD8kUWIyQ0 @gcefund 4 days ago
- RT @gcefund : #OpenHouseGCEF a hit in McGolrick Park @theHort @audubon . Thanks for joining us! https://t.co/bVpJWkrR0B 4 days ago
- RT @gcefund : Thanks to all who came out to see McCarren Parks’s thriving urban farm with #OpenHouseGCEF! @GrowNYC https://t.co/IysqnmkHyY 4 days ago
1818 Library Street
Reston, VA 20190