This article originally appeared on Patch.com If there was one thing Erik Meyers, vice president of The Conservation Fund, learned from Hurricane Sandy, it was that the current methods for [...]
GreenSmith Public Affairs is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith’s commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- RT @ThePrincetonRev : Learn more about how to find a college that gives you the best return on your investment. Join our free webinar on 1/3… 21 hours ago
- @jmartNYT Fun read 21 hours ago
- @AmyArgetsinger @dugganwapo Read this piece. Thanks @lorirusso 4 days ago
- RT @NFWFnews : These 12 projects will help U.S. fisheries collect data, increase accountability and remain sustainable through improved tech… 4 days ago
- . @Medici_app CEO @ClintGPhillips on the Physicians Tour at #CES2018 working to improve technology for doctor-patien… https://t.co/mfrDmVaM1g 1 week ago
- Spreading the message of @Medici_app with @ClintGPhillips at #CES2018 #medtech #startups https://t.co/K6pdOqVBNc 1 week ago
- RT @GoGreenBK : As we enter 2018, we wanted to recognize a few of our #GoGreenBK friends who helped us get started. First up, Sophie Plitt a… 1 week ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033