GreenSmith Public Relations is a marketing, public relations, advocacy and business development firm based in the Washington, DC area. We facilitate strategic connections for our clients with legislators in Washington, with venture capitalists and with media. We serve multinational clients as well as start-ups.
GreenSmith Public Relations often functions as the Washington public affairs office for our clients around the nation. Thirty years’ experience working on Capitol Hill and interfacing directly with Members of Congress and key congressional staff allows us to provide pivotal access.
GreenSmith Public Relations’ commitment to identifying and establishing crucial connections that result in exceptional outcomes for our clients is one characteristic that sets our firm apart.
GreenSmith Public Relations won the PRSA Bronze Anvil for best editorial writing for its series “Giving Energy a Voice” for client CenterPoint Energy. It also won the IABC Ace Award for best corporate branding and identity campaign for its client Software AG. Most recently in fall 2017, GreenSmith won the Ragan Communications CSR award for best Community Partnerships work with client NFWF and International Paper. The “PR Daily” award honors the Forestland Stewards partnership outreach and communications.
- Are you interested in #PR for your business/ organization? Our staff is dedicated to building relationships with ke… https://t.co/rvb1HQWpTJ 7 hours ago
- @WildSheepFNDN Fallon expert Carl Erquiaga is bringing us on tour to look for #bighorn and show us the proposed Nav… https://t.co/DNeh0ceT51 2 weeks ago
- We're back on the road with @WildSheepFDN to see more majestic Big horn sheep and discuss expansion into the refuge… https://t.co/g9u5iHfnUT 2 weeks ago
- RT @americanrivers : The transformation of the #delawareriver is a great success story for the Clean Water Act. https://t.co/GtNs0vPCJu 2 weeks ago
- @USFWS So happy to have you back 2 weeks ago
- We're proud to announce our newly promoted account executive, @MollyGreenSmith ! Since starting in November Molly ha… https://t.co/k11uwUlgZA 3 weeks ago
- The Chesapeake Soil Health Forum brought together experts and top practitioners to discuss challenges and solutions… https://t.co/hYgUOPqIz1 4 weeks ago
4000 Legato Road
Fairfax, VA 22033
GreenSmith is always seeking uniquely talented individuals with strong communications skills. Are you interested in a rewarding career in PR and public affairs work? Submit your cover letter, resume and sample writing portfolio to email@example.com.